Denka SN PLATE is a highly thermally conductive and high-toughness ceramic substrate based on silicon nitride (Si3N4). Our products boast both excellent mechanical properties and thermal conductivity several times greater than existing alumina products in the market. We developed SN PLATE over decades of experience with ceramic products, achieving a significant performance advantages over our competitors.
Silicon nitride is greatly valued in the market as a highly thermally conductive ceramic substrate and packaging material in areas requiring high insulation and heat dissipation performance.
– Thermal conductivity: about four times greater than alumina
– Mechanical properties: excellent mechanical properties, such as high fracture toughness and bending strength, and also features high durability under severe conditions involving rapid temperature changes
– Thermal expansion ratio: matched to that of silicon
Denka SN PLATE boasts thermal conductivity characteristics four times greater than that of traditional alumina. Our product is available in various grades, mainly as ceramic circuit substrates for power modules requiring high thermal conductivity and electric strength.
Our total production/control system from the raw material (SN powder) through copper bonding has enabled us to realize the highest quality and cost performance ever seen in the market.
– Power transistor modules: for industrial machinery (machine tools, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, wind power generation, FA robots, etc.), electric railways
– Automotive (HEV/EV inverters)
Please contact email@example.com for any inquiry.