Boron nitride features superior insulation characteristics, high thermal conductivity, excellent chemical stability, and mechanical workability. Denka Borning Nitride products contribute significant value to semiconductor processing, electric crucibles, and in assembly jigs for electronic components.
Our BN Molded Products feature a hexagonal crystalline structure powder base, which is also known as “white carbon.” Since it boasts characteristics such as insulating properties at high temperatures, high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion, it is well-suited to applications as a material for use under severe environments such as semiconductor processing.
– Equipment for a wide variety of components for semiconductor manufacturing
– Metal/glass molding release/corrosion resistant material
– Assembling jigs for electronic components
– Electric furnace insulation materials
– Boron (B) dopant added to silicon (Si)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry.